This How-To Consensus blog is part of the Sales Development Use Case
By Brian Zurcher and Hilary Bird, @goconsensus
Why You Should Use Demo Automation in Outbound Sales:
It's easy to say, "stop making outbound calls to unqualified prospects". It's a lot harder to actually execute on that. But with the Consensus platform, you can use automated, personalized demo videos to prequalify prospects before dialing them. Our Mail Merge integration allows you to automatically send personalized demo videos to a list of prospects. The platform will notify you the minute a prospect starts watching your demo; giving you insight on who you should follow up with first. Let prospects do the heavy lifting and qualify themselves!
How to Send Personalized Demos to Outbound Lists:
- Step by Step Process
- Before calls are even made, the Outbound Sales Rep sends a personalized demo to their list using the Mail Merge Integration.
- The Consensus Platform will notify the Sales Rep as soon as a prospect starts watching the demo. We recommend calling that prospect within 5 minutes of receiving the notification from Consensus.
- When calling the prospects who viewed the demo, we recommend reviewing their Analytics within the system. Check which features they thought were most important and focus your discussion around what matters most to the prospect:
- If the client doesn't answer the call but watched the demo? We recommend taking a screenshot of their viewing analytics and use this as a way to get in touch with the prospect. Highlight within your email the features they thought were important and attach any pdf/one sheets that are applicable.
- For those who don't watch the demo when it's first sent? We recommend putting these contacts within an email cadence. This email cadence can vary depending on what works best for your vertical. We typically do a combination of Calls+Emails to get in touch with the client. (Email Marketing Use Case).