We can all agree that listening to people share epic fails is far more entertaining than hearing their success stories....of course, both have their place...but why not celebrate failure as much as success? Failures are often the building blocks that make up any great success. That's why Consensus is hosting a sales and marketing event dedicated to sharing, and learning from, our failures.
FailFast17 - Join the Sales & Marketing Event on June 15th
While this event will undoubtedly be filled with entertaining (and probably embarrassing) stories, there is a deeper meaning behind celebrating failure, that we as a company always keep in mind. It ties in well to one of our core values, which is to Create Wins. To create wins means being able to push the unnecessary tasks or distractions aside to stay focused on the goals we need to hit. It means when we hit obstacles, we decide and execute quickly on the best plan of action, and don't spend time playing the blame game or overthinking next steps. We create an environment that encourages everyone to speak their mind and feel supported. But on the road to creating wins often means creating fails.
Those fails are what helps us learn, and usually gets us one step closer to success. Joining us will be some great minds in sales, marketing, business and startups that are excited to share their fail stories. The event will be held at the Eleve Event Center in Pleasant Grove, UT. Click here for full event details and agenda. The lineup includes:
In Wes's session, you'll learn:
- How to apply dating to selling to make every sale
- What to do when you’re desperate to make a sale
- How to sell yourself out of any adversity
- The #1 trait of #1 sales professionals
- To make every sale you must make each and every sale
- Why you need a sales process and how to apply a proven ABCDE sales system to make every sale
In Steve's session, you'll learn:
- Managing Hypergrowth: Learn how when to push hard on the gas pedal of your startup, and when to take a more cautious approach
- Why you should focus on fewer things done better
- What to embrace and what to avoid in a "Silicon Valley Culture"
- I'll share some of my playbook for hiring great salespeople.
In David's session, you'll learn:
- How to be a stand up Person in all of your dealings
- When IBM wants to partner with you, don't blow them off
- Being a screw ball in your personal life can and will impact you in your business life
- Don't get in Bar fights in Monterey California
In Don's session, you'll learn:
- What is the 1 comp Plan Fail that will sabatoge growth and drive out your best inside sales people?
- Lead Development fails. Should we drive for meetings or opportunities?
- Setters AND Closers need to fail fastest! The 3 questions they MUST have answered to qualify an opportunity as real!
- What is the single biggest attribute in every top sales person and how do I test for it in the interview?
- Global expansion. How to avoid the biggest failure nearly every company makes in expanding inside sales in EMEA, Asia PAC and LATAM.
In Garin's session, you'll learn:
- How to effectively manage outsourced vendors and prevent them from persuading you to make big mistakes
- How to avoid hiring the wrong salespeople that you just have to fire down the road
- How to avoid hiring the right salespeople at the wrong time
- How to make sure your projects are delivered on time and to spec, even when you're relying on contractors to do most of the work
In Jake's session, you'll learn:
- How to set “no duh" priorities
- Hiring when you can’t afford experience and you don’t have time (or expertise) to mentor
- How to realize that learning is not progress
In Rex's session, you'll learn:
- How to overcome the fear to fail
- How to 'fail with style'
- Fail forward, not backward
- Eat a Frog, using Mark Twain's approach
So what are you waiting for? Register now!
OR, learn about Consensus AND get 50% off your FailFast ticket: